[Update on Desembe 27, 2022] The IJASEIT is an online, multi-media, academic journal that adheres to the highest standards of peer review and engages established and emerging scholars from anywhere in the world. We invite qualified research articles in all aspects of science, engineering and information technology.
- Authors should prepare the manuscript using the IJASEIT template and submit through the online submission system (link). Only manuscript following the IJASEIT format will be sent to reviewers.
- The manuscript should be original and has not been previously published or under review by other journals.
- All submitted paper will be reviewed by experts in the field by considering the originality, clarity of presentation and significance to science.
- As the commitment to fast publication, editors try their best to complete a review process up to eight weeks. If authors did not receive any notification after that period, please do send an email to editors.
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) is loyal to open access for academic work. All the original articles and review papers published in this journal are free to access immediately from the date of publication. We don't charge any fees for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use.
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
- Benefits of open access for authors, include: Free access for all users worldwide, Authors retain copyright to their work increased visibility and readership, Rapid publication, No spatial constraints.
- Before submitting articles to reviewers, those are first checked for similarity/plagiarism tool, by a member of the editorial team. The papers submitted to International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) must have similarity level less than 15%.
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) is an open access journal. However, it is very pleased to inform you (All Authors) is requested to pay a publication fee for each article accepted.
- The manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template: Template IJASEIT 2021
- This journal charges the following author fees :
- Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are NOT required to pay an Article Submission Fee.
- Article processing charges (APCs) / Article Publication Fee: 555.00 (USD), All accepted articles that are initially submitted at January 1st 2023 or later will be subject to article processing charges (APC).
- We really appreciate for collaboration papers, and are not appreciate papers with a single (sole) author. Paper with a single author is charged twice of the above fee (USD 1.110), and if any published manuscript over 10 pages will incur extra charges USD 100 per page.
- This fee includes: DOI registration for each paper; Checking the article similarity by turnitin; Final Editing Paper.
- If the manuscript is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs. This charge is for the first 10 pages, and if any published manuscript over 10 pages will incur extra charges 50 USD per page.
- Start from July 2018, for service improvement, this journal charge the article publication fee for supporting the cost of wide open access dissemination of research results, managing the various costs associated with handling and editing of the submitted manuscripts, and the Journal management and publication in general, the authors or the author's institution is requested to pay a publication fee for each article accepted.
- Manuscripts submitted by high impact authors (first author or corresponding author with minimum Scopus/WoS h-index: 15) and at least two authors from different countries are eligible for the 100% discount on the APC or APC is free of charge.
- An author or group of authors who cannot afford the publication fee may be eligible for a partial waiver of publication fees. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work. The partial waiver is intended primarily for authors from low-income countries who are without funding.
- A waiver or partial waiver of author fees may be decided by the editor in case of lack of funding, excessive length of a submitted manuscript or other reasonable reasons provided by the author during the submission. The author should clearly declare that he asks for a waiver in the comments to the Editor box during their submission. A waiver is most likely to be denied if it is not asked in this stage. The waiver will have no effect on the review result.