Guide for Authors
The IJASEIT is an online, multi-media, academic journal that adheres to the highest standards of peer review and engages established and emerging scholars from anywhere in the world. We invite qualified research articles in all aspects of science, engineering and information technology.
- Authors should prepare the manuscript using the IJASEIT template and submit through the online submission system (link). Only manuscript following the IJASEIT format will be sent to reviewers.
- The manuscript should be original and has not been previously published or under review by other journals.
- All submitted paper will be reviewed by experts in the field by considering the originality, clarity of presentation and significance to science.
- As the commitment to fast publication, editors try their best to complete a review process within four weeks. If authors did not receive any notification after that period, please do send an email to editors.
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) is an open access international journal. However, it is very pleased to inform you (All Authors) that Author manuscript submission since year 2016 will be charged (US$100.00) for each article. Payment of this publication fee will help us to maintain free access of the online fulltexts and DOI maintenance once their articles have been accepted.
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) is loyal to open access for academic work. All the original articles and review papers published in this journal are free to access immediately from the date of publication. We don’t charge any fees for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use.
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
- Benefits of open access for authors, include: Free access for all users worldwide, Authors retain copyright to their workIncreased visibility and readership, Rapid publication, No spatial constraints
- Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template: IJASEIT TEMPLATE